Ceo Andhra Pradesh provides CEO AP New Voter Card, AP Voter ID Card Status, AP State Voters List, Form 6, Form 8, Form 7, Form 8A, MLC Elections Voters List, Polling Station wise Voters List, Election Results etc ceoandhra.nic.in…..
CEO Andhra is nothing but Chief Electoral Officer Andhra Pradesh (CEO AP). AP is among the 29 states of India. Andhra Pradesh is located on the south eastern coast of India part of India with Amaravati as its capital. Andhra has a total of 20 cities (these include 14 municipalities and 6 municipal corporations). Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada are two major cities in Andhra with the largest population of more than one million people. Andhra Pradesh is among the richest cities and fast-developing cities in India.
What is CEO Andhra?
Before setting down to discuss about CEO Andhra Pradesh which is also known as CEO AP, it is important to have a simple understanding of this city. Andhra Pradesh as a city was founded by Jawaharlal Nehru on 1st November 1965. This city was recently split into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh after much agitation of the people.
CEO Andhra is a official website where can enroll himself as an Andhra Pradesh’s voter. CEO Andhra controls all the election process in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the electoral officers work under the supervision of election commission of India. CEO Andhra monitors all the work related to election and by-election. All elections in this state are hold under his supervision. The CEO Andhra’s office issue the photo identity cards to the voters, implement code of conduct, and all laws issued by the election commission of India.
The CEO Andhra is basically entrusted with the responsibility of conducting and monitoring elections being held in Andhra. Whether it is by elections or general elections, it is all conducted by the CEO Andhra. Whether general elections or by-elections it is all supervised by CEOAndhra. CEO Andhra is also responsible with issuance of Photo Identity Cards to every qualified voter;it also prepares and updates electoral roles, reorganizes polling stations and any other responsibility commissioned to it by the Election Commission of India.
What is CeoAndhra.nic.in ???
Ceoandhra.nic.in is a official website that designed for checking and registration of Andhra Pradesh voters. Voter can register himself online with the help of this website. Beside this, you have option to check voter ID card status in Andhra Pradesh, epic number, house number, and voter id status by name.
- 1 How to Apply Form 6 online Application for Ceo Andhra new voter id card Online enrollment Registration in ceoandhara.nic.in
- 2 How to fill Ceo AP Form 8 Online Application for Andhra voter card correction at ceoandhra.nic.in
- 3 How to check Ceo Andhra Voter Card status or AP Voter ID Application Status in ceoandhra.nic.in
- 4 Step by step on How to fill Ceo Andhra Form 7 Online application at ceoandhra.nic.in
- 5 Process of checking Ceo Andhra Pradesh AP voters list
- 6 Searching Process of Ceo Andhra Voters List or AP Voter name Search
- 7 How to check MLC elections voter card status (Council constituency) online
How to Apply Form 6 online Application for Ceo Andhra new voter id card Online enrollment Registration in ceoandhara.nic.in
For you to be a part of any elections held in Andhra, being a registered voter is not an option. An application filed before the Electoral Registration Officer in your constituency of residence is another requirement expected of any voter card registrar. Your application must also be complemented by copies of relevant documents requested by the election board.
There are three major ways of applying form 6 new voter card which are as indicated below.
- Fill the application form in person at the Electoral Registration Officer
- The application form can be sent by mail.
- The application form can be filled on the ceoandhra.nic.in website.
- Visit their website on ceoandhra.nic.in their website portal, click online voter registration tag.
- First time applicantsneed to sign up and be given a username and a password before filling the application form.
- For the application to be successful, a passport size photography saved in jpeg format should be uploaded. A scanned photography is preferred since it is clear.
Download form 6 and personally Deliver
- Tap on ‘forms’ on the home page
- Click ‘form 6’ application
- Download, fill and attach one passport size photo
- Proof you are of legal age i.e. between 18 to 21 years
Having done all that, deliver the form personally to your Assembly Constituency or Voter Registration Center.
How to fill Ceo AP Form 8 Online Application for Andhra voter card correction at ceoandhra.nic.in
Form-8 is used for the correction of information that an applicant has filled in form-6. For new voter registration, a form -6 is used and for correction, any mistake is corrected by filling form-8. You can easily update or modify your application by visiting the official website of Andhra election commission. The method is very simple, open official website and click on e-registration. After clicking, a form will open, fill this form, and submit it like form-6. You have also an option to check the status of voter application. The complete method to fill form-8 is given below.
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh ceoandhra.nic.in.
- After this many option you will, please open e-registration.
- Select form-8 and open it.
- Form-6 looks like an application form, read carefully.
- After filling this form-8, submit it. This form automatically goes to the election commission of Andhra Pradesh.
- You get a reference number for tracking your application from the election commission of Andhra.
- After verifying, you will get your voter id card in a short time.
How to check Ceo Andhra Voter Card status or AP Voter ID Application Status in ceoandhra.nic.in
With the new development in technology, things have been made easy and that includes checking the status of your Ceo Andhra Pradesh New Voter Card Status on ceoandhra.nic.in website. The government has made it possible to check the status of your Voters Card online without visiting the Elections office in person.
There are simple steps to be followed as listed below:
- Visit their website ceoandhara.nic.in and login.
- Click on the provided tab of knowing the status of your application. This takes you directly to a window with the right spaces of filling in the required details of the form. Make sure you fill in all the required details.
- Other than visiting the above website, you can opt to using the National Voters’ Service Portal. When using the National Voters Service Portal, select ‘search your name in the electoral roll’. Also you can opt to use the national voters’ service portal and click ‘search your name in electoral roll’.
- Once you have opened the ‘search your name in the electoral roll’, enter your distinctive EPIC number and submit. If you have done everything correctly, if correctly done, the search displays your details which are; the name and EPIC card number.
- The third option is the use of your District constituency search. This is done by keying in your name together with your district constituency.
Make sure you that every detail you fill in during the search is exactly the same with what you filled when you were applying. If you make a mistake on a single detail might result to a failed result. There are many things that cause errors; it doesn’t necessarily have to be as a result of keying in the wrong information. Another thing that commonly brings error is choosing the wrong website. Double check the details filled in before submitting the details.
Step by step on How to fill Ceo Andhra Form 7 Online application at ceoandhra.nic.in
There are a few steps followed in filling application form-7. These steps are…..
Addressing the form
Application Form-7 is usually addressed to the constituency’s Electoral Registration Officer. In the Electoral Registration office, there is a different elector who has registered in the same roll. The different elector objects your name from being included in the draft of the electoral roll.
Fill the Details of the name which will be objected/ deleted
Once you have addressed the application form-7, the step is filling the details of the person you are objecting or proposing for their names to be deleted from the electoral roll. There are usually three options given in which the first option is only relevant or applicable once the relevant body has publicized the electoral roll draft during the revision of the electoral roll. The below image provides to fill the Mandatory fields.Apart from the objected person’s name, there are other details that need to be filled in the form before it is submitted for final use. These documents are; the serial number encrypted on the identity card and the electoral roll issued to that particular person and their party name.
In case you don’t have these details, all you need to do is check for them in the appropriate part of the electoral roll. The party number is commonly printed on the upper corner of the right-hand side of the electoral roll. Every entry made receives a unique serial number. Kindly check the presented electoral roll and make sure you have filled in everything correctly.
If the objected person has been issued with an Identity Card already, the ID number will also be available in the right entry. Please write that card number in the spaces provided in full. A separate Application requires to be filed for all the 3 alternatives seeking deletion or objection inclusion of each entry. In other words, only one alternative can be opted.
Details of objector
An “Objector” is only permitted to file Application of Form-7 in respect of persons unified in the part of ademocratic roll only in which he or she is recorded. The objector is then expected to fill up(a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) in the spaces provided space.
List reason(s) for objection or deletion
There are various reasons that the objector can present for requesting deletion of a particular person from the electors register. Some of these reasons are; the person not being a resident of the place he has applied for, shifting or death among many other reasons. The objector must give the right information and substantiate it with a reasonable reason.
The applicant must give a declaration as the last part of this form. The ‘objector’ is expected to give a declaration confirming that all the data and facts stated in the application form are true and well researched and confirmed. The applicant should also designate clearly the date he or she is living in the stated city or constituency.
The applicant needs to keep in mind that any false information submitted attracts the intervention of the law and might be taken as malice if the objected person presents it before a court of law.It is therefore important for the objector to do deep research and ensure they confirm everything before submitting the form.
Process of checking Ceo Andhra Pradesh AP voters list
Electoral Commission of India (EPIC) is responsible for issuing out ID cards as well as Voter’s Election Card. These are very important documents in the hands of an Indian citizen. For those who have already been enrolled in Andhra’s Electoral Role already, to search and confirm your registration online is a simple and easy process that takes less than three minutes.
Points to note
A voter’s ID card is one of the most important documents in the life of an Indian citizen. This is because; it serves two main purposes which are;
- It serves to prove your address and identity.
- It allows you to exercise your authority of choosing the leader of your choice by participating in elections.
There are diverse reasons of taking time to search or confirm you are registered in the Andhra Pradesh Voters List or or AP Voters List in Ceo Andhra’s Electoral Roll.
- Damaged voter ID Card
- Lost, Stolen,Misplaced, or Voter ID Card.
- Just to crosscheck the information.
- If there is need of LinkingAadhaar No to your Voter ID.
- Any other Miscellaneous Reason.
Searching Process of Ceo Andhra Voters List or AP Voter name Search
Follow the following below guidelines…….
1. Open the following link ceoandhra.nic.in to access their data.
2. A new page will displays on the screen.
3. The second stage is to fill up the form. These are;
- District Name: Select your District’s name.
- AC Name: Select the Assembly Constituency.
- House No: Enter your House Number.
- Name: Key-in your Full Name.
- Photo Identity Card No: in this sector, you are expected to key in your Epic No.
4. Once you have filled all the information correctly and click on the search icon.The name and ID details displays on the screen for all registered members.
How to check MLC elections voter card status (Council constituency) online
This is one of the simplest ways of knowing your online application. This process is very to follow and always takes less than 5 minutes. The processes include;
- Login to the Official Website in ceoandhra.nic.in
- Next click on “Know your Online Status”.
- Select the “Know Your Application Status” sign and open the page.
- Select the right form and click on “Enter Application” then you click on the “Search Tab”.
- Clicking on thetab of “Check Status of your Online Voter Registration” displays all your details on the screen.
Points to note
Entering Surnames or Initials when you are doing a search for any sort of voter registration details is strictlydiscouraged. This is because; it might not allow a thorough job. It is therefore advisable to key in your full names. This is the only way of ensuring you get accurate results.
This method can also be used to search details of all the members living under your roof. It gives you perfect results within a short period of time. Select the Constituency of residence, key in the first four letters of your House Number in the House Number Field.