Ceo Andhra Pradesh (CEO AP) Form 8 Voter Card Correction Online Application – Chief Electoral Officer’s CEO AP Form 8 Voter ID Modify or Modification at ceoandhra.nic.in…..
The official website of Ceo Andhra is ceoandhra.nic.in. The official web page gives who are searching all the information required for a citizen regarding the elections of AP. The site contains details like Pooling Booth wise voters list, Polling Booth List, Ceo Andhra Form 6 Voter Card Application Status, training modules for presiding officers. Few citizens are trying to update his / her name or address or date of birth. It is very easy procedure to Modify Ceo Andhra Form 8 Voter ID Card Correction at ceoandhra.nic.in web portal.
How to Modify Ceo Andhra Form 8 Voter ID Card Correction Online Application
Actually lot of AP Citizens are getting confused How to Modify my Name or Date of Birth or Father Name or Address for Correspondence or Polling Station Code or Native Place etc. Here is the detailed step by step process of Ceo AP Form 8 Voter ID Card Modification Online Application are as follows…
- Go to this URL: http://ceoandhra.nic.in/home.aspx
- Move the cursor on E-Registration. Few Sub Menu’s will be comes under E-Registration.
- Then Place the Cursor on E-Registration >Assembly Constituency > Form 8 (Correct your Card).
- Click on Form 8 application form
- You can see “Application for Correction to Particulars Entered in Electoral Roll” heading
- Then You can select your Residing Name of District and Select your Assembly Constituency
- After you can upload your Recent Passport Size Photograph (3.5CM X 3.5CM, Maximum Size 100KB), Upload Age proof and Address Proof
- Next write the Applicant’s Details like Name, Surname, EPIC No or Voter Card Number
- In the next step you can choose who want to modify on voter card either Name or Photograph or Date of Birth or Age or Address etc.
- Then you will again type your Name, Surname, Father’s / Mother’s / Husband Name, Gender, House Number or Door Number, Street / Area / Locality, Town Name / Village Name, Mandal Name, District Name, Postal Code, DOB and EPIC Number or Previous Voter Card Number
- Finally comes to “Declaration Column” just write the Place and Date of Apply. Enter Captcha code click on submit.
After submitting the Ceo Andhra Form 8 Voter ID Card Correction Online Application you can get an Acknowledgement Slip.
Take a print of Acknowledgement Slip for checking your Voter Card Status.